Daily FunTrivia for February 13, 2013:
1. Australian Lingo : I Wanted to Write You a Letter, But... -- We all laughed like mad about the Pom who didn't get the "bring a plate" bit the other night. Must be a few roos short in the top paddock.
All right, what's going on here?
2. Polish : More Advanced Polish Skills -- All you need to do now is furnish your new apartment. You go to a furniture shop - meaning where?
3. U.S.A. People : Important People in American History: 3 -- This president had great enthusiasm for physical activity including boxing, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, and hunting. Who was this athletic man?
4. Same Name : Along Came Jones -- Which character played by Harrison Ford first appeared in the 1981 film "Raiders of the Lost Ark"?
5. Taglines - Difficult : Taglines 2000-2003 -- "There's a dozen reasons it won't work and eleven guys who don't care."
6. Ontario : Oh, THAT Kingston -- Which well known hockey name was born in Kingston?
7. Mixed 25 Q. Tough : General Knowledge 4 -- Goulash is the national dish of which country?
8. Games & Toys : Games People Play -- This game has a red and black squared board. Two people play jumping and capturing the others pieces. The one who can get all the opponent's pieces wins.
9. Literary Terms & Quotes : Literary Terms For Book Worms -- A brief story in prose or verse that teaches a moral or gives a practical lesson about how to get along in life is called a ________.
10. Animal Groups : Animal Groups -- Which of these is the most common name for a group of owls?
Want to play and answer these questions? Then head on over to this link and play today :)
Good luck to all that play along :) Be sure to let us know how you did :)
I got 6 out of 10 right today :)