Daily FunTrivia for February 20, 2013:
1. Idioms and Proverbs : All About Mind -- What word is missing from Lenny Kravitz's 1995 song: "Can't Get You ___ My Mind"?
2. Horse Mix : My Literal Horse -- My literal horse knows a lot of sailors. At the base of his tail is a ______.
3. Depp, Johnny : All About Johnny Depp -- What 2005 film, based on a classic children's book by Roald Dahl, did Johnny Depp play the eccentric Mr. Wonka?
4. Cardiovascular System : Antibodies and Compatibility in Blood Banking -- What blood type is compatible for the transfusion of red cells in an O Rh (D) negative individual?
5. Confectionery, Chocolates & Candy : Candy Bars -- Which candy bar's name sounds like a famous baseball player?
6. 1980s Movies : Top Movies of the 1980s -- Axel Foley is a Detroit cop who travels to California to track down the killer of his best friend. He has help from two reluctant detectives, who keep an eye on his unusual approach to policework. Name the movie.
7. Tolkien, J.R.R. : The Life of JRR Tolkien -- Tolkien came 92 in the list of the 100 greatest Britons, but where was he born?
8. Ancient History : The Joy of Archaeology -- So now you've finished another successful season of excavations. If you are the archaeologist, what should you do now?
9. NBA Mixture : The Basketball Cafe VI -- When you come across half-court with the ball, then take a step backwards crossing back over that line, what is this violation called?
10. Victoria : Melbourne World Firsts -- Which bank did Dr Lucy Bryce pioneer in 1926?
Click here to play!!!