Thursday, April 18, 2013

Redbox Review of a fraud disk we got today

 
I just wanted to give a review of the great customer service we got today when we contacted RedBox about a fraud disk we got in place of the game that was supposed to be in it.
 


 
The costumer service person I talked to helped by off setting the cost of the rental for today and gave us 2 free game rental codes to use in 45 days as well as letting us know after we return the above disk a technician will be going to the location we returned it to and take it out of cirualuation.
 
Also they are able to assist with issues with a live chat person online anytime between 6:00am till 3:00am CT 7 days a week or you can call them at: 1-866-REDBOX3 
1-866-733-2693 
 
*Disclosure all opinions are my own and I was not compensated for this review in anyway. I just wanted to let everyone know that RedBox Costumer Service is very helpful with fraud disks :)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)