Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah

To those that are celebrating just Thanksgiving, I want to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and I hope you have a great Turkey day :)
To those that are celebrating Hanukkah, I want to say "Happy Hanukkah" and I hope you have a great Hanukkah :)
To those celebrating both holidays, I want to say "Happy Thanksgivukkah" and I hope you have a great day :)
 
 
Don't forget that "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" comes on tonight on ABC at 7:00pm CT and 8:00pm ET. I know I will be watching it :) I love to have a #SnoopyThanksgiving :)
 
Also, if you have kids that love to color, here is one, why not check out this link for some great Thanksgiving Day coloring pages :)
 
Here is some history on Thanksgiving for you to check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving
 
Here is some history on Hanukkah for you to check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah 
Hanukkah began at sunset Wednesday, November 27, 2013 and ends at nightfall Thursday, December 5, 2013 (in 7 days).
 
For those that have kids that love to color and want to color Hanukkah related coloring pages, then this is the link for you :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)