Friday, February 7, 2014

Handmade Valentine's Day Cards Ideas

Well, if you are like me and love to make handmade items and give them as gifts, then you are most likely looking for just the right Valentine's Day card to make for your lover this year right? I thought so. 

I am going to share some sites where you can find some great ideas on handmade Valentine's Day cards. Once you find one and make it, feel free to share it with all of us in the comments section of this post. I love to see others handmade items, as I'm sure all of you all do to, right?

~ Handmade Valentine's Day Cards ideas from Better Homes and Gardens. 
My personal favorite from the this site would be the Valentine's Day Scratch-Off Hearts Card.

~ Easy Valentine's Day Cards ideas from Better Homes and Gardens.
My personal favorite from this site would be the Valentine's Day Cards with Cookie Cutters.

This gives you a start of ideas for handmade Valentine's Day cards to make for your loved one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)