Monday, February 17, 2014

UPDATE: Christa's Random Thoughts!!!: Exercise TV/Start walking at home 1 mile with Lesl...

Alright I just did this 1 mile video again tonight and I weighed myself after I finished and I weighed in at 272 lbs. So I am down 3 lbs. since January 26, 2014.



I am proud of myself and can't wait to see where I am next time I go to the doctor because I cancelled my last couple of appointments, because I have a feeling what the results are for my x-ray I had done, plus I want to get my weight down so I don't get lectured on it.





Christa's Random Thoughts!!!: Exercise TV/Start walking at home 1 mile with Lesl...: Just finished this and weighed myself at 275 lbs. Meaning I lost 1 lb. since the beginning of December when I weighed in at 276 lbs. I am ...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)