Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stitch 'N Frame - Item 4112 - Dolphin - Product Review

At first glance since I bought the kit sealed at the store, it seemed to have everything in it, however finally opening it up to work on it, I have found out differently.

This is my first kit where, I don't have all the thread included that I need to complete it, so it is unfinished. However, I am just going to send out a letter to the company tomorrow morning, letting them know what has happened and that I am upset about it, because I wanted to complete this as a gift for a friend that loves dolphin's.

If your curious what kit I am talking about and how far along I got, you can see my progress with the following pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)