Friday, October 3, 2014

My weekend at Camp Carefree - September 5, 2014 to September 7, 2014 in videos

Well, I know I am late getting this up for you all to check out, but late is better then never right? Right, so the following videos are what I recorded while at Camp Carefree for Brain Injury weekend with my cousin Stephanie, that I have been going to for quite a few years now every year, once a year. I learn and do so much there, that it wears me out now, to the point that I got home and slept for 22 hours, then took the rest of the week to recover as well, not only because I hurt my calf, but I was just that wore out, but I had a blast!

So, anyways, more on my camp activates and what not in another post soon, with photos from my weekend soon, but for now, here are the videos I made while at camp this year! Enjoy and let me know what you think :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)