Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015 - Snow Day - Greensboro, NC

On Saturday night I found out it was supposed to snow on Monday afternoon into Monday night and into Tuesday morning.
I didn't actually think it was going to snow, but come to find out about 4:00 pm it started snowing today. 
We are supposed to get anywhere from 1 to 3 inches of snow.
I hope we don't get more then that, because that could mean I may have to cancel my primary doctor's appointment tomorrow and I don't want to have to do that, because I need my medicine adjusted and need refills for my medicine, not to mention I want to find out the results for my sleep study that I had done in December 2014.














Did you get snow where you live today? How much did you get?
Feel free to share pictures of your weather with me in the comments section.
Here is a video of it snowing today. I recorded it while I was out taking the photos you see here with my iPod Touch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)