Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gaia Sciences Garcinia Cambogia Super CitriMax® 60% HCA Patented Formula - Product review soon - Product information

I just ordered this a few days ago off of Amazon, because I want to see if it will help my colitis calm down. Not to mention help with my diarrhea, that I deal with from my colitis. I also want to see if it will help with my losing weight.
 
I will be reviewing it and letting you all know if it is worth the price to buy it in a blog post soon. The review should happen either the first or second week of April 2015, because I'm not supposed to get it till about April 1, 2015. I got to get the product at a discounted price, but that won't effect my views when I review the product.
 
 
When used as an herbal weight loss aid, Garcinia Cambogia is said to suppress appetite, boost metabolism, prevent fat buildup, and reduce abdominal fat.
In alternative medicine, Garcinia Cambogia is said to protect against the following health problems:
diabetes
diarrhea
gastrointestinal disorders
heart disease
high cholesterol
ulcers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)