Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Christa's Jamberry Launch Party starts April 12, 2015

Hey everyone, I'm hosting a Facebook Jamberry nail party next week in order to get my own business started. I was wondering if you'd like to try a free nail wrap sample? I'm trying to send out as many free samples as possible. If you click on the link and you can choose the nail wrap sample you'd like to wear. All the information you'll need will be on the party page that I can add you to on Friday.

Here's the link: http://goo.gl/forms/jqLMShxWYR Fill out your information, choose a nail wrap sample, and under the party's name just type my name in there. Really simple. And I'll send you an invite once the party page is up and running. Make sure you click "join" so you can see all the information and games posted.

Thanks so much in advance for your support of this new journey i'm embarking on. I'm so excited for you to be a part of my success!
Christa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)