Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Review: Great peeler and slicer set


 
We received the peeler set in the mail. The corer/peeler made short work of peeling potatoes. It was a little stiffer to use then the traditional peelers I have used in the past, but it was a good peeler overall. I definitely give it a 8 out of ten,
The twin peeler was a bit awkward to use at first but I finally figured it out. It was not so much a potato peeler, although you could of course use it as such, It made a vegetable slicer. Cutting thin slices to make a eggplant parmesan or a ratatouille. Thin elegant slices to make garnishes or other decorative food art. The other side of the slide cut small hash brown style slices. overall I was quite impressed with the ease of handling of the small peeler. My rating would be a ten of ten.
I received the product for free or for a discounted price to review and give my honest opinion.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)