Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review of Gaia Sciences Garcinia Cambogia Super CitriMax® 60% HCA Patented Formula


As someone who is working hard to lose weight, I wanted to try out Gaia Sciences Garcinia Cambogia Super Citrimax and see if it would help control my appetite a bit more while doing my best to eat right and exercise.

I find the pills to be big, but not huge to where you have to drink extra water to swallow it down.

I also love how since I don't eat much, to begin with I only need one pill a day for most days, however two some days, but not the 3 pills a day, because I don't eat all three meals.

I also love that the pill doesn't smell bad and has actually felt like it has given me more energy as well, which is nice. I also love that there are no unpleasant side effects like watery stools, which other diet pills can give you.

I know for a fact, I will be ordering these diet pills again very soon, to help me in my weight loss still.

***I recieved this product for free or at a discounted price, for my honest opinion.***





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)