Saturday, May 2, 2015

Review: Click Instantly: 60 Seconds to Likability, Meaningful Connections, and Hitting It Off With Anyone (Kindle Edition)

I just got this book, Click Instantly: 60 Seconds to Likability, Meaningful Connections, and Hitting It Off With Anyone (Kindle Edition) and have to say that it is a very enjoyable book to read.

My review for this book:

Great book for those looking to make new friends and wanting to have tips on how to become more likable, connected, and meaningful.
This book will teach you how to make friendships better in the first 60 seconds when you are meeting someone new.
I really enjoyed this book and find it to be a great read for young adults and teens.

Kindle Price: $2.99 
Kindle Unlimited Price: Free




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)