Sunday, August 23, 2015

Happy 78th Birthday Grandma Betty Francis

Today is my Grandma Betty's 78th birthday :) I'm glad I get to spend it with her today :) She is still in bed right now though, but we plan on taking her out when she gets up for Brunch and then my Mom Valerie Francis and I are going to get stuff to make my Grandma Betty a dessert for her birthday that I think she will enjoy :) I'm NOT giving away my idea because it is a surprise and I don't want my cousin Amber Francis to tell my Grandma what I'm doing, so yeah :P lol...
I won swagbucks thanks to my Grandma Betty's birthday today :) If you don't know what that is and want to find out more, it is a site where you can earn extra income, based on how much time you put in on the site, I have earned over 41.748 swagbucks which is about $417.48. If you want to join and start earning some of this awesome income as well, then head on over to this link today and get started: www.swagbucks.com/refer/breakmydreams If you have any questions for me at anytime after joining under me with this link, just send me a message and I will help you out with offers and whatnot to help you earn as much as you possibly can as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)