Saturday, October 3, 2015

iRazoo - Search and win - site

This is one of my favorite search and win sites that I am on and they have a Halloween contest going on right now as well, which I am trying to be active on as well, and will tell you about after I share my search that I just won on a few moments ago :)




If you want to join in on the Halloween contest then you need to click on earn points and then offers and then peanut labs and then do as many offers as you can do this month. Because the top three users with the highest points earned will win extra irzoo points :) So, good luck :) If you are a winner, then be sure to come back and let us know, so that we can celebrate with you :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)