Monday, December 14, 2015

Safyre's Christmas Cards

I found this on facebook the other day on the page K-LOVE Afternoon Show. I wanted to share it with all of you all since I'm sure some of my awesome readers can help out and send her a card for Christmas.



 Can you help me spread a little #Christmas cheer to a little girl? Safyre is 8, she is a victim of arson and the only person in her family to survive a house fire 3 years ago. She loves Christmas cards and all she wants for Christmas this year is to fill the Christmas card holder in this picture. Wouldn't it be awesome if she has more Christmas cards than she ever dreamed of! I imagine these cards will encourage for years to come.Here is where to send Safyre's Christmas cards: P.O. Box 6126Schenectady, NY 12306, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)