Saturday, March 12, 2016

Baking with Dreams - 3 Ingredient Banana Bread Cookies





Baking with Dreams is a new segment that I am adding to my channel because I love to bake.



If you have a recipe you want me to bake then feel free to link me to it and I will do my best to make a video and share it with you of my baking it and sharing my verdict on how I think it turned out.



Here is the recipe that I went by in the video:



3 Ingredient Banana Bread Cookies:



~ 2 large ripe bananas

~ 1 cup rolled oats

~ 1/4 cup chopped walnuts



Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add oats and walnuts. Drop tablespoons of batter on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees.



If you try baking this yourself, then feel free to share your thoughts with me with a comment or a video shout out.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)