Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Geek app review and orders...

My boyfriend found this awesome app, called Geek, and we realized the products on it were very interesting and affordable, so we made our first order from it about two weeks ago.

Since we have placed our order, we have been getting the products we ordered, one at a time in the mail, which makes me feel excited to go check the mail and see if we are getting another package from our order.

We find it weird that they are sending our order, one piece at a time, but otherwise we are glad to be getting our order from the app.

If you are wanting to check out the app, then download the Geek app, from here and you can also check out their facebook page here.

If you are wondering what items I have ordered and gotten so far, here they are, we are still waiting for a few more and when they come in I will do another post about this app, to show them off to you as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)