Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Swagbucks takes Swago to Hollywood

Swagbucks has a game they like to have the users sign up for and play every couple months, and this month they have taken the Swago game to Hollywood.

As you can see from the above image, I have gotten most of my Swago board complete! But in order to complete some of the squares on my board I need to refer a friend and hope they are active to get another square on the board completed as well, before I can complete the full Swago board this month, before it goes away on May 23, 2016 at 12:00 PM PST.

This is one of my all time favorite sites to earn rewards from to help me out during the year and I would love to have more friends and family, join me on it today and learn how to do the same. 
I am willing to help each and everyone of my referrals learn how to use the site and earn awesome rewards from it to help you out during the year, when you need it most!

*NOTE: I have a referral link in this post and it if you use it I do get rewarded from what you earn on the site as well as you get a sign up bonus for joining to help you get started on the site.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)