Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Girl Fess Up Challenge

I found this challenge on facebook.
If you would like to do this as well I will have a clean copy for you after I answer all the questions first.
If you do this challenge on your own blog and would like for me to see it, then just link me to it in the comments below this post.
Or feel free to answer the challenge in the comments below if you don't have a blog.


******


Girl fess Challenge : 
♡ Hair up or down? - Hair up if I have long hair and down for short hair.
♡ Jeans or yoga? -  Jeans

♡ Painted or non painted nails? -
Non-painted nails
♡ Favorite color?-  Blue
♡ T-shirt or dress shirt?- T-shirt
♡ Flip flop or sneakers? - Sneakers
♡ Big purse or small? - Big Purse most of the time, but like small ones as well if I am just going to a concert and need a few things in my purse.
♡ How many tattoos? - 1 right now in memory of my Grandma Sally who passed away, but hoping for another soon.
♡ How many piercings? - Just my ears right now, but used to have my belly button pierced in high school.
♡ Diamond or pearls? - Both are lovely to have.
♡ Favorite animal? - Dog
♡ Favorite food? - Mac and cheese, with extra cheese and pork.
♡ Rap or country music? - Country music.
♡ Sports or couch? - Both 

(clean copy in the comments)
Tag 20 girls you want to fess up.


******

Here is a clean copy for those that are interested in joining in on the challenge, so you don't have to edit out my answers. 

Enjoy!

Girl fess Challenge :
♡ Hair up or down? -
♡ Jeans or yoga? - 

♡ Painted or non painted nails? -
♡ Favorite color?-
♡ T-shirt or dress shirt?-
♡ Flip flop or sneakers? -
♡ Big purse or small? -
♡ How many tattoos? -
♡ How many piercings? -
♡ Diamond or pearls? -
♡ Favorite animal? -
♡ Favorite food? -
♡ Rap or country music? -
♡ Sports or couch? -

(clean copy in the comments)
Tag 20 girls you want to fess up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)