Friday, August 5, 2016

3 Things I Collect

Live Life Well


I want to share with you the three things I collect.

 But, before I do I want to tell you about The Thursday Three link up if you are a blogger and you would love to join in on it. What you do, is post three things that you love, tips, ideas, etc... then you share it on Thursday (or another day of the week of your choosing), then you add your link to the link up on Royalty in Reality or one of the other two blogs that are involved in hosting this weekly link-up. Once you do that, you then interact with the blogger who linked up before you did and leave them a comment, then you are urged (but not required) to share their post on a social media site of your choosing. The reason for this link-up is to help bloggers learn more about it each other and to support each other.


______


The three things I collect: 

1) Pogs - I have been collecting them since they came out when I was a child. Once I find where I have them stored at I plan on sharing with you a photo of my Pog collection.

2) Pins - The pins that you stick on your t-shirts or backpacks. Once again I have been collecting them since I was a child. When I find where I have them stored at I do plan on sharing with you a photo of them.

3) Keychains - I have so many and have been collecting them since I was a child. I store them in random places around my place, but once I gather them up and can get a good photo of them, I do plan on sharing with you my collection of keychains.


Do you all collect anything? If so, what do you collect? How long have you been collecting your collection for? If you don't collect anything, why not? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)