Saturday, July 29, 2017

KissMyCash - Easy offers and Video Lab contest for July and August 2017

If you aren't a member on KissMyCash yet, then you should head over to this link and join, because it is an amazing site to earn on if you love GPT and PTC sites. 

If you are looking for easy offers to complete, then you should check out the offers from AvenueViral are all quick and easy.

There are a few on the site, so be sure to search "AvenueViral" on the offers page in the search bar and complete all the ones you see there if you have them.

Also, don't forget about the VideoLab contest that is going on. There are lots of great prizes for it this month and I hear there will be another one running again next month as well in August 2017.

If you are in the VideoLab contest for this month (July 2017) then feel free to tell me what place you are in and how many videos you have :)

Don't forget that for every $1.00 you earn you get a bonus of $0.10.

Keep up the great job earning and I will check in with you later.

Have a great night/day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)