Friday, March 4, 2022

Paid Viewpoint

I haven't actually posted about Paid Viewpoint since this post July 2016 Payment Proofs.

Since I am in the process of updating my page for sites I use to Make $$$ Online (Currently updating this as of 2/28/22). Because my original page that I made when I started this blog Make $$$ Online!!! (Updated 10/21/15), hasn't been updated and it isn't working/loading anymore (at least for me).

I came across the Paid Viewpoint site again and it was still around and I was able to log in and complete a survey on it, I wanted to make sure to jump on here and make a post to remind you all that are looking for sites to make money on that Paid Viewpoint is around still. It is a survey site and easy to earn on and doesn't take too long to get to cashout when you have surveys to complete.

As you can see here, the survey I completed just now paid me $0.88 and now my earnings are $5.05. My trait score on Paid Viewpoint is 10000


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)