Friday, April 8, 2022

Who paid me for/in March 2022

I did better for the month of March 2022, thanks to a Geico payment from a stolen vehicle. Otherwise I believe my earnings from March 2022, would be between my January 2022 and February 2022 earnings. I want to do better each month. I know there will be some months that aren't as good, but I'm hoping they don't happen often.

If you earn from online sites and apps, then please let me know how you are doing so far this year please. 
__________

Uber Eats - $130.86
I deliever for Uber Eats on my bike, electric scooter, and walking.

Current - $40.00
I only earn from charging my phone, watching videos listening to music, and taking surveys. But you can earn from games as well as installing other apps. 

Lime - $76.25 
I go around my city and pick up and charge lime scooters, then drop them off when they are charged. This was my first month doing this and earning from them and I love it. 

S'more - $5.00 
Mainly earn from unlocking my phone and watching videos.

1Q  - $2.50
An app on your phone where they send you questions once in a while that you answer and then you get paid via paypal instantly.

Paypal - $1.06
I earned it from shopping with my debit card.

Harris Telecom - $7.50 
I'm not sure where this payment came from (Once I find out I can link to the site it came from).

Geico - $694.27 
Got money for a stolen vehicle.




Direct Deposit: $901.38
Paypal: $51.06
Gift Cards: $5.00
Total: $957.44 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)