Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Lucky Charms 🍀 Oatmeal Review


I was so excited to see this when I bought groceries this past week that I had to get it and try it out, because Lucky Charms cereal is my favorite. So, I wanted to try this and see how it turned it. 


I have to say that it didn't turn out bad.
It was good vanilla flavored oatmeal.
It was new to have included a marshmallow topping for me, but I kinda liked it, however, I think it will take some getting used to for me.


I also think that instead of two packets of the Lucky Charms oatmeal and to toppings bags. I would instead use one bag of the Lucky Charms oatmeal and then use a bag of the Maple & Brown Sugar oatmeal that I have along with the added Lucky charms toppings bags and see how that turns out. Because at least for me I need more flavor then vanilla in my oatmeal.

Have you all tried the Lucky Charms Oatmeal???
Do you like it??? Why or why not??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)