Thursday, July 21, 2022

Ko-fi and Patreon

I tried starting these earlier this year and never really have done anything with them yet. However, that is changing starting today, because I want to take the work I do with my chainmail, crochet, knitting, and cross stitch more serious. I also want to take my photography, blogging, and reviews more serious as well. So, by getting both of these pages up and running that will help my work ALOT as well as learning how to use discord as well, because then I can use that as a special hangout space for those of you that want to support my work through one or both of the below pages. I do know I am also going to work on getting a store up and running on the Ko-fi page soon, so be on the lookout for that. Then for those that love the game Minecraft I am going to work on incorporating that as a special reason for you to support me on Patreon in the future, by setting up a server for just supporters on my Patreon page.
But for now, I am going to start posting updates on my work as well as some life updates if they are the only things I have to share on the below pages. I am going to try and make it a bit different for each page with what I share and post, so that those of you that want to support me on both, don't see to much duplicate posts, between the two pages. 

Working on getting my Patreon page set up where you can support me for the price of $1+ :)  

Working on getting my ko-fi page set up where you can support me for the price of a coffee :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)