Thursday, July 7, 2022

My current crochet projects (3 in progress projects)


This is a blanket I started with Dollar Tree yarn for the week I went to New York for my birthday (June 24, 2022). This is what I have done of it so far. This is my first time ever making a C2C (corner 2 corner) blanket and I am loving it so far. 

This is the 5x crochet dress that I am pattern testing and showed in this blog post the other day. This is how much I now have completed on it until I can get more yarn to finish it. 


This is the crochet dress that I am pattern testing in a different yarn, that I just got on Sunday, July 7, 2022, because the Wal-Mart that I got the yarn from for the 5x dress hadn't restocked the yarn I need to finish that dress yet after buying the first four balls two weeks ago. So, this is the crochet dress in the size 2x and a different yarn and different color. I have to say I really like this size much better on me. This is what I have done on it so far as well, but I am adding to it more and more each day to finish it. I hope I was able to buy enough of the yarn to finish it though. 





This is the yarn I am using for the 5x crochet dress.



This is the yarn I am using for the 2x crochet dress. 



This is the Dollar Tree yarn I am using for the c2c crochet blanket.

_______________________


Where you can find and buy the yarns in this post if you are interested. I do get a small commission if you buy through the Amazon links I have shared in this post.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)