Sunday, August 28, 2022

Find my work online

I wanted to sit down this week an write out all the places you can find my work online, to make it easier to support my work if you see something you like that I make and sell. I hope this helps you all out if you want to buy my work or just support my work. I will add to this list as my online work increases. 



Patreon - this is where you can support my work monthly as well as see behind the scenes work I am working on and much more as I grow on there.

Ko-fi - this is where you can support my work one time or also most importantly find the items I have for sell at (crochet, knitting, cross stitch, and chainmail work, but also digital products as well). 

Etsy - this is where I have mainly digital products for sell, but also a few non-digital products like jewelry (bracelets), candles, and more (soon). 

Redbubble - this is where you can find everything from stickers to t-shirts, blankets, pet mats, puzzles, and more, with designs that I have made for them. 

TeePublic - this is where you can find everything from t-shirts to pillows, magnets, stickers, and more, with designs that I have made for them. You can request custom designs from me as well. 

Fiverr - this is where I offer gigs like recording a street walking video in Richmond, VA for you, promoting your book on my blog, posting a comment on 5 blog posts, and handwriting a letter or card for you. I plan on adding more gigs soon. 

Amazon - this is where you can find the books I have for sell. If you want a custom book made let me know. I will be glad to make one for you. 

Twitch - this is where you can find me streaming games like MapleStory and Minecraft, to also streaming crafts I am working on. 

YouTube - this is where you can find me sharing scratch off tickets, crafts, baking, vlogs, and more with you. I love to share my life and what goes on in my life on here. 

Tik Tok - this is where you can find me sharing crafts, baking, vlogs of sort, and more. Basically I share my life and what goes on in it here. 

Society6 - this is where you can find everything from art prints, to t-shirts, to home goods, and lots more.

OnlyFans (paid page) & OnlyFans (free page) - this is where you can find my spanking work at. I have spanking pictures, videos, and more on here for you to enjoy. I'm a spanking model. 

Fansly - this is where you can find my spanking work at. I have spanking pictures, videos, and more on here for you to enjoy. I'm a spanking model. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)