Monday, August 15, 2022

Golden Hearts Games - Do Good - Win Cash - Online Bingo Game - Get a FREE bumper sticker!

I've been playing on Golden Hearts Games for awhile now after I joined it through on offer on Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars back in 2021. I have actually been winning money on it, but haven't tried to cashout it yet.

You only need a minimum of $5.00 to request to get your money on the site. 

That being said, if you just want a giftcard to your favorite retailer then you don't have any fees taken out, from what I can see on the site.
However, if you want your money through Paypal and have less then $25.00 then they will take a fee of $0.50.
But I do know there is a way for you to also turn your cash, back into coins to play more bingo games and slot games if you choose to do that, you get an offer of 30% more free coins.

You can also upgrade to VIP Subscribe and Save and by doing so the price you choose is your donation to your choosen charity and you get coins to play with on Golden Hearts Games.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)