Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Review for Krispy Kreme Pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ Spice Donuts ๐Ÿฉ - Available until 9/4/22

These came out on 8/8/22 and they are only available until 9/4/22.
 

This is how my box of the Pumpkin Spice Krispy Kreme donuts came.


I honestly love how they put the donuts in the box.
It is very nicely presented in my opinion.


This is how all four looked on a plate with each other. 


They all four look really good. 


The two on the top of the plate are the:

Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut: An Original Glazed® doughnut transformed by the perfect amount of pumpkin spice flavor.
Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® doughnut with creamy cheesecake filling topped with a cheesecake icing drizzle.

The two on the bottom of the plate are the:

Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A glazed, old-fashioned pumpkin spice cake doughnut.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut: A Pumpkin Spice doughnut dipped in a pumpkin spice and sugar blend, swirled with vanilla and coffee buttercream.


My review for the on video is here: 


After my review of them yesterday (8/30/22...please watch the video review to see how I ranked them). I would change it a little bit. I only changed two of them for my review after really sitting back and thinking about them, but the reason why is because of the Pumpkin Spice flavor for each of them.

1) Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut
2) Pumpkin Spice Latte Swirl Doughnut
3) Pumpkin Spice Original Filled Cheesecake Doughnut
4) Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed® Doughnut

If you tried these, please let me know your thoughts on them in the comments. Let me know if you would get them again or have gotten them again since you tried them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)