Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Review for Krispy Kreme All-new ChurrDoughs - Available until 9/18/22


This is how the ChurrDoughs were displayed in the box for me. 


They look yummy.


This is the Cinnamon Sugar Churrdough: An all-new churrdough tossed in cinnamon sugar, topped with swirls of cinnamon Kreme™ and salted caramel crunch pieces.


This is the Dulce De Leche Churrdough: An all-new churrdough tossed in cinnamon sugar, decorated with swirls of cream cheese icing, topped with cookie pieces and dulce de leche drizzle.


This is the Cookies & Kreme™ Churrdough: An all-new churrdough tossed in cinnamon sugar, decorated with swirls of chocolate cookie Kreme™, topped with chocolate cookie pieces and drizzled with chocolate icing.

I loved all three of the Churrodoughs. 
If you love churros then you need to get these before they go away.

My review of the ChurroDoughs: 


My rating order for them is: 
1) Cinnamon Sugar Churrdough
2) Cookies & Kreme™ Churrdough
3) Dulce De Leche Churrdough


Have you tried these yet?
What are your thoughts on these?
Are you going to try these?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)