Monday, September 5, 2022

UserTesting - Payment Proof - 9/5/22


This is my third payment proof from UserTesting since I joined.

UserTesting is a survey site, that has surveys on the computer as well as cell phones that pay $10 each as you can see from my below screenshot, they also rate your surveys and give you feedback on the surveys you take, so you don't want to lie or make up answers during the surveys you take, because you are helping out real brands and companies. There is also no referral links for UserTesting. They also pay through PayPal only, so make sure when you sign up you use your PayPal email address, so that you get your money for the surveys you complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)