Wednesday, January 18, 2023

4 years living in Richmond, VA as of today 1/18/23 - Life Update

I've now officially been in Richmond, VA for four years. Its honestly been the best thing for me in life for so many reasons and I'm so excited after years of dreaming of it happening, that it actually happened. I do miss my cat Tallie though and hope she is doing well with my ex-boyfriend. But otherwise I'm excited to still be in Richmond and making goals happen for myself that I wasn't able to before. Thank you to my amazing best friend Brian Croxford for helping me get here as well as introducing me to another amazing best friend in my life Nicole Rhodes because without the two of you. I don't think I would be out of where I was living in NC. You two are amazing 🥰🥰🥰



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)