Friday, March 1, 2013

Review on my first ever tattoo that I got on 2/27/13 from Joe Davis at Immaculate Body Art, LLC in Martinsville, VA

Well, I got my first ever tattoo on February 27, 2013!!!

I didn't find it to be painful at all and actually slipped into tattoo space from it *smiles and giggles* I actually am going to be planning on getting the tattoo I have been planning out since I was 18 very soon :) I want to make sure this first one heals first before I go back for my next one, but that may change depending on my mood *giggles*

Here is my tattoo, just after it was finished:

I got it in memory of my Grandma Sally who passed away last May 9, 2012!!!

I found the tattoo shop Immaculate Body Art, LLC through my middle sister Seana who got a tattoo from them about 2 years ago!!! Since her's still looks awesome and the price was reasonable for mine at $60 I knew I wanted to jump on it and get it ASAP!!! 

I had gone in on Monday, February 25, 2013 and told them my design and gave them a copy of the sketch that my boyfriend drew up for me at dinner one night and then went back on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 and got it done between 5:30pm and 6:30pm :) 

Here are the tattoo care instructions that I got:

Here is their business card: 


You can find more of Joe Davis's work on his facebook group page Immaculate Body Art!!!

But he is an AWESOME tattoo artist!!!

I know I will be visiting him for another tattoo very, very, very soon!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)