Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dyssey's Shipwreck! Pirates & Treasure - Greensboro, NC - May 26, 2014 to September 1, 2014

This info came out of the Rhino Times, Thursday, May 15, 2014, newspaper.
I want to share it with you all because I am interested in it and because it would be something great to take kids too if you live in Greensboro, NC or are traveling through for a visit.

Fascinating finds can be found at the Greensboro Science Center from May 26, 2014 to September 1, 2014. As they have the Dyssey's Shipwreck! Pirates & Treasure on display.

I know I would love to go and have my sister take my nephews, so I am going to be telling her about this today.

HOURS
Daily, 9am - 5pm
Last ticket will be sold at 4pm and last entry is 4:30pm each day.

TICKET PRICES*
(includes admission to SHIPWRECK! Pirates & Treasure, the Greensboro Science Center Museum, Carolina SciQuarium, & Animal Discovery Zoo)

$18.50 Adults (ages 14+)
$17.50 Seniors (ages 65+)
$17.50 Children (ages 3 - 13)
FREE: Children 2 and under
$5.00: Greensboro Science Center Members

*Other admission discounts do not apply. GSC Member rate applicable to Greensboro Science Center members only.

GROUP VISITS
Available with advance reservation ONLY
$5.00 per person in addition to Group General Admission (minimum 10 paying customers)



For more information, head on over to: http://greensboroscience.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)