Sunday, July 5, 2015

Got to call the doctor in the morning...

To tell him that I really need him to focus on getting me a new GI doctor so that I can find out what is going on in my colon on the lower right sided part of my body that has been going on since last Octoberish, and is getting worse, to the point, I am now weak and almost throwing up and passing out and eating less then the one meal a day that I do a day that I can get in if I'm lucky to eat :(

I also haven't had a BM since July 3, 2015, at 4:53pm and it was loose and black, tarry looking *sighs* So, really, not sure what is going on with that either :/ I have been taking my colitis med Apriso everyday like I am supposed to *sighs*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)