Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving 2015

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving today, Thursday, November 26, 2015. 
What are you thankful for today?

This is what my boyfriend surprised me with for Thanksgiving this year!
Since it's just the two of us, we didn't need much and want to many leftovers, so we only made enough for the next day or so for leftovers.
For Thanksgiving dessert, I plan on making a dish of brownies for us!  


This is a roll, mac and cheese, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, and a piece of chicken.  


What all did you have for Thanksgiving dinner?

Dessert for Thanksgiving 2015: 

I served the brownies with ice cream!!!

This is the brownies right out of the oven!!!


What all did you have for dessert for Thanksgiving? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)