Monday, January 11, 2016

Graze - Review - 1st box

My first box of Graze came at the end of November 2015.
It had four snacks in it to try.
The boxes you get after this first box will have a total of eight snacks for you to try.

If you are interested in trying Graze, then be sure to use the code: 3P4K6GKCU
Using the above code when signing up for Graze, will allow you to receive your first box and fifth box for free.
The membership for Graze is $11.99 a box, but I think that is a good price for being able to try new snacks every month.




These were the first four snacks I got to try and I enjoyed them and ended up wanting to stay a member of Graze because of enjoying them.

The snacks that came in my box were: 

~ Peachy Orchard 
~ Louisiana Wild Rice and Beans
~ Mocha Walnut Cake
~ Original Three Seed Protein Flapjack




My boyfriend and I tried all of the snacks and our main favorite was the Original Three Seed Protein Flapjack.

Be sure to make sure you read the box, so when you have your snacks open, you don't end up with a mess.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)