Monday, January 11, 2016

RIP David Bowie

Last night my boyfriend told me that David Bowie passed away this weekend (January 10, 2016), after he released a new CD on Friday and had a birthday.

Hear is the quote of the news from his facebook page:

January 10 2016 - David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief.

I'm in shock at hearing he passed away, since he was a good actor and singer.

My favorite film of his has to be, "Labyrinth".
Not sure about my favorite song of his though.

Do you have a favorite movie that David Bowie was in? Do you have a favorite song of David Bowie's? 

If you do, then please share in the comments what they are.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)