Tuesday, November 8, 2016

New issues in the life of someone who has colitis and doesn't know what is going on now

Something new I have been dealing with the last few weeks is feeling like I have a blockage on the lower right side of my stomach, but yet some of the poop is still able to pass as diarrhea, but not much. I thought it was just going to pass, because it was most likely normal and didn't feel like constipation or anything bad to worry about, however I ended up being wrong this week, because it got to where I notice the last week I wasn't passing anything and then all of a sudden it felt like there was poop ready to come out and it was a soft poop (I know this because I had to help it with toilet paper quiet a few times and even that didn't help :( ) It was acting like it was a rock and it didn't want to come out nicely like I am used to with the diarrhea the last 6 years. I was literally flashed backed to when I was a young kid and on the toilet crying and nauseated and clammy from it, because that was how it made me the last couple days, until I did try an enema because it said it would work in 1 to 5 minutes and sure enough it got some of the stuff out of me, but not without me literally screaming and crying and having to have my boyfriend hold onto me to keep me on the toilet because I wanted to come off and make it stop because it was too much to deal with...I think I sat there for an hour as I let as much come out as I could and I drank a bottle of magnesium citrate cherry flavored and followed it down with ginger ale to help hopefully get the rest of the stuff out of me.

However, that was a day ago and I still feel like I have a blockage of some sort on my lower right stomach.
I haven't been able to eat anything or drink hardly anything since all this started and I feel really weak and wore out right now, so much so that I am on the verge of on ER trip this week I think if I'm not able to get in to see my GI Dr. Outlaw ASAP. to find out what is going on with me now. Because something isn't right with me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)