Sunday, June 3, 2018

"The Afterglow" filmed on Warped 2017

COUTNDOWN TO WARPED :: @silverstein⠀ 🎵 "The Afterglow" filmed on Warped 2017⠀ 🆕 ALBUM #DeadReflection available now!⠀ 🗓 July 17-20, 25-28 (🇨🇦&🇺🇸)⠀ 🎥 Full Video Link in Bio (by @warwickfilm)⠀ ⠀ "I attended my first Warped Tour in 1997 and I’m so excited we are able to play some shows on the final installment of Warped Tour. The experiences we have had over the years have shaped who we are as a band and as people. We grew up on the tour, from being 20 year old kids to in our 30’s. We learned about respect, punk rock ethics, and how to successfully beg for more beer and water. From being a fan first to being in a band who has become a staple of the tour, I’m sad to see it go. Much love and respect to Kevin and Lisa and everyone else who shaped me into who I am today..... from age 16 to 37." - Shane Told (Silverstein)⠀ ⠀ #vanswarpedtour #warpedtour #silverstein 
A post shared by Vans Warped Tour (@vanswarpedtour) on


Today is my first time hearing and seeing this song and video, from this band and I thought it was amazing and I wanted to share it with you all :)

Hope you all enjoy it like I do :)

Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)