Sunday, June 3, 2018

My birthday wish this year is to donate $33 or more to TWLOHA


Ok so as you can see on, Thursday, June 1, 2018, 

I had 23 days till I turned 33 this year and I 

was the first to donate to my chosen charity To 

Write Love On Her Arms. I started off by donating 

$10.00 and am hoping that my friends and family 

will help me donate $23.00 or more by the end of 

June!!! 




As of now, Sunday, June 3, 2018, I have 21 more 

days till I turn 33, but I want to keep the 

donations going until the end of June to make 

sure that all of my friends and family and their 

friends and family, have time to help donate what 

they can or share if they can't donate. 



So, Christa what is To Write Love On Her Arms 

exactly?




"To Write Love on Her Arms is an American non-
profit organization which aims to present hope 
for people struggling with addiction, depression, 
self-injury and thoughts of suicide while also 
investing directly into treatment and recovery. 
Based in Melbourne, Florida, TWLOHA seeks to 
connect people to treatment centers, websites, 
books, support groups and other resources. TWLOHA 
also encourages people to have honest 
conversations about these issues, and to live in 
community."

If you would like to learn more about TWLOHA, you 

can head over to their official website here.


Why did you choose it as your charity? 


I choose it as my charity because when I was in 

Middle School and 11 years in in the 6th grade 

and I first started self injury and didn't know 

what it was and dealing with depression and not 

knowing with that was either. I ended up learning 

about TWLOHA through one of the teen magazines 

that wrote an article about it one month and I 

ended up realizing that I related to it alot and 

wanted to learn about it and so I did and I began 

supporting it as much as I could by advertising 

it online in my blogs and forums I was on and 

talking about it to friends and family. I even 

donated money to them when I had the chance and I 

still do to this day as you can see. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)