Monday, August 12, 2024

Apple ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ Cinnamon Muffins



This was my first time buying and trying this muffin mix today.



Two packages made 24 mini muffins and a mini loaf of bread.



I tried a couple of the mini muffins after they cooled off for 5 minutes and they were to die for.
I believe this is a muffin mix that is sold all year, which is a good thing for how good these are. 
But I gotta say with Fall coming up soon, that these are perfect to make and enjoy for Fall.
I feel like I'm going to making these alot now, that I made them today and tried them and fell in love with them.
I will also probably make just a bunch of mini muffins with them and not the mini loaf though, so that I can enjoy them longer.


Have you tried this flavor of muffin mix from Food Lion before?
If you have let me know what you thought of them.
If you haven't tried this flavor of muffin mix before, do you plan on trying it now that you've seen my review of it?

2 comments:

  1. looks very yummy. i want some ๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were soooo yummy :)
      I can make some and bring them to you when I visit soon :)

      Delete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)