Monday, August 12, 2024

Today's walk 🚶‍♂️- 8/12/24



This is from my third week of getting back into working out. 
I only worked out for two days this past week :/ 
Hoping to work out more then two days this week though.

__________


I'm feeling better since I have been getting my workouts in again.
I feel like I have gained some of my energy back again.
I feel like my clothes are also fitting looser again as well.


It was a very nice day outside today.
I loved the clouds, because they blocked out some of the sun at times, but it also had a nice breeze today and it also wasn't humid today.


This is perfect Summer weather in my opinion.



The humidity today wasn't bad at all.






Here is how my walk went today. 
It went a bit slower then normal for my two mile walks :/ 
Hoping to decrease my time some with my walks this week though.


2 comments:

  1. cats are the best!! yay for walking 🙌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats really are the best :)
      Walking is the best as well :)

      Delete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)