Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Today's walk 🚶‍♂️- 8/20/24





This is from my fourth week of getting back into walking.
I've been slacking off getting my walks in :(
I'm going to get back to where I'm not slacking off getting them in though.


__________


 


I'm tired today because of being late to bed last night and then waking up in the middle of sleeping and not being able to go back to sleep for an hour :(
So, I struggled some with going out and doing my walk today, but I did it and I'm glad I got it in today and got my day started.


It's a nice day outside today.
There is a breeze and clouds today.


The high today is only supposed to be 77*F.


No rain on the radar for today :)


The humidity isn't super bad either.


I saw a cat on my walk today :)


I tried to get an up close picture of the cat, but as I took the photo, the cat started walking :/ 


Here is how my walk went today.
Not a bad walk at all.
I felt like I was a bit slow at times during it, but it was a good walk.


2 comments:

  1. yaaaay glad you were able to go for a nice walk today. also cute cat! 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I thought it was a cute cat as well :)

      Delete

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)