Sunday, October 20, 2024

This week's walking workouts 10/13/24 to 10/20/24



As you can see from the image above. It has been a few weeks since I last worked out.


Here is how this weeks workouts went. 

Not too bad considering they were shorter workouts and mainly when I just went out to play Pokemon Go! and walk the routes and just walk for a little while trying to get my Pokemon hearts and candy, and trying to complete quests as well.

Also, the weather has been super nice this week as well during the day so that has helped with getting my walks in. At night it is chilly though :( You can tell Fall weather is trying to take over the Summer weather :(

I plan to stay on top of my workouts this next week still. We are supposed to have nice weather this week again and I have really been enjoying playing Pokemon Go again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)