I'm being tortured by a mouse ๐ (I'd like to think its just one) in my room to the point for about a month I've been sleeping ๐ด with my light ๐ก on. I'm working on getting my room cleaned up and organized so that I can know where they are hanging out better and have the space to actually put down the mouse ๐trap ๐ชค to try and catch them soon ๐ค๐ its alot of work, but it needs to be done because I'm not going to let a mouse ๐ torture me longer ๐๐๐ชค๐ค๐
A place for me to blog about my daily life :) You will be able to read about freebies, crafts, how I make money online, and lots more :)
Pages
- Home
- Mystery Shopping Sites (Updated 6/7/22)
- Books I have on Amazon (Updated on 2/14/23)
- Make $$$ Online (Updated 11/12/24)
- Winners List (Updated 11/12/14)
- PR Friendly
- Disclosure Policy
- Ebay
- Testing these sites (Updated 1/29/23)
- Find my work online (Updated 1/16/23)
- Fiverr Gigs I have (Updated 9/4/22)
- 2023 Giveaways and Sweepstakes (Updated 1/29/23)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)