Monday, September 7, 2026

Review on Liquid Death - Cherry ๐Ÿ’ Obituary flavored Sparkling Water ๐Ÿ’ง



I love the art on the can. 

It did taste like cherries ๐Ÿ’ so that was nice.

As a sparkling water ๐Ÿ’ง it's not bad, but at the same time wouldn't be one that I grabbed unless I didn't have my normal go to water ๐Ÿ’งto drink.

As someone who isn't a fan of Liquid Death,  this one wasn't bad to drink. I did learn to not let it get warm (that was the last sip) it is definitely alot more drinkable cold.

I'll recommend it to others as something to try when they are looking for water ๐Ÿ’ง to drink and can't find there go to one.

If you have tried this before, let me know your thoughts on it in the comments below please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)