Friday, August 2, 2013

Bowling and Just Dance 3

Earlier today I got to go bowling for 2 hours and I did pretty good for not having bowled since November of 2010. Then we went to the grocery store and brought in the grocerys, once they were put away I turned on Just Dance 3 on the Xbox Kinnect and danced to 6 songs with a friend. So, I got a pretty good workout in today for not having worked out lately and it has me a bit more motivated to workout tomorrow if I'm not to sore, because I want to get my weight and energy back in check again, since I don't like how I am doing right now health wise and weight wise. 
If I can't work out though, I'm not going to sweat it because I have my left ankle acting up and my lower right back acting up on me since we started moving earlier this month. So, I don't want to overdue things since I don't want to end up in the hospital for an injury or even because I stress my body and get my colitis acting up to where I am sick. That would really suck, because I was close to ending up in the hospital earlier this week because of stress with my Dad *sighs* 
Anyways, hope you all have had a good day today :D
Also, do you all like to bowl??? How often do you bowl??? I want to be on a bowling league again soon, so might try to get on one come September :) Also, do you all like to dance??? How often do you all dance??? Do you dance to games like Just Dance 3??? If so, how often???




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me comments, because I love to hear from my readers.
Have a good day :)